The only AAXC to MP3 converter to convert drm-protected Audible AAXC to MP3 & M4B with 100% original quality preserved.
Audible is an American online audiobook and podcast service owned by Amazon.com Inc. that allows users to purchase and stream audiobooks and other forms of spoken word content. This content can be purchased individually or under a subscription model where the user receives “credits” that can be redeemed for content monthly and receive access to a curated on-demand library of content. Audible is the United States’ largest audiobook producer and retailer
Convert Audible AAXC to MP3 or M4B
With the help of z3kit AudorPlus, it can easily remove the drm from Audible AAXC, convert AAXC books to MP3/M4B which are supported by most popular media players, such as iPod, Kindle, Sony Walkman, iRiver and other iOS, Android mobile phones or tablets.
- Audible AAXC files are only exists on Android & IOS
- z3kit AudorPlus just support Android AAXC files now
- You need copy three files from your Android device. The first one is the aaxc file, like “B01N79I5KV_ep6.aaxc”, the second one is the voucher file, like “B01N79I5KV.voucher”, the last one is the database file, like “map_data_storage_v2.db”.
- The aaxc file & the voucher file is one-on-one.
- You only need copy the database file once.
- You should place all the files in one folder.
- All is done, now you can add any aaxc file to z3kit AudorPlus, and it can convert them to mp3 & m4b as you like.
On my device, the files are locate here:
- aaxc file: “/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.audible.application/files”
- voucher file: “/data/data/com.audible.application/files/vouchers/”
- database file: “/data/data/com.audible.application/databases/”
Hope it can help you!
z3kit AudorPlus helps you easily unlock and convert Audible AAXC at the same time. All you need to do is “Add” the Audible AAXC file to z3kit AudorPlus, select the output format, then click on “Convert” button to get what you want. From now on, playing Audible books on any device can never be so easier before.
Splitting the single Audible AAXC into multiple parts can be easily achieved with z3kit AudorPlus. It enables you to split big Audible file into small segments by time or chapters. And splitting Audible into multiple segments averagely is also supported by z3kit AudorPlus.
z3kit AudorPlus is able to work at 100X faster speed in converting an audiobook to other formats. What’s more, the converted audiobook is 100% original quality preserved and retains the original parameters, including the codec, channel, bit rate etc. Download the best Audible AAXC to MP3 Converter to save your time NOW!
Update -- How to get aaxc, voucher, db files
Many users can’t find the voucher file as well as the db file because of system permissions issues. Using the Android emulator, we can easily find these files and convert them to mp3 or m4b using z3kit AudorPlus. With the Android emulator, you can do anything you want without affecting your host system. Safe and effective.
- Download & install NoxPlayer. For Windows users, click here. For MacOS users, click here.
- Start NoxPlayer, in the right corner, click “System settings” button.
- Select the “General settings” tab, toggle the “Root”.
- Select the “Phone model & Internet” tab, then select your phone model, you can select “Google Pixel 2”
- Then, save the settings, and restart the Android emulator.
- Install Audible App in the emulator, you can install it anyway you like. You can download the Audible APK, drag & drop it in the emulator, it will install automatically.
- Open Audible App, log in, and download your audible books.
- Then open the “Amaze” app, when you first open it, it will acquire “superuser access”, select “Remember choice forever”, then click “allow” button.
- Now, you can find all files you need.
- In Android, you can use the “Amaze File Manager” to copy all the files you need to “/sdcard/Pictures” directory, then you can get them on you Host System (win or mac)